ProtectMe Kids - Perfect for starting school - Colourful loops as mouth & nose masks made from the antimicrobial high-tech fibre Trevira Bioactive
ProtectMe - your every day, antimicrobial and fashionable mouth & nose mask made from the clinically proven and tested high-tech fibre Trevira Bioactive.
Bacteria and viruses can enter the body through the mucous membranes of the mouth and nose. Leading virologists and the German Medical Association recommend protecting the mouth and nose to reduce the distribution of droplets through the air we breathe.
Furthermore, studies show that every person touches their nose and mouth on average 300 times a day. Bacteria and viruses infect the surface of objects. It is therefore recommended to wash your hands often, as viruses and bacteria can also enter the body through smear infection via the mucous membranes.
ProtectMe not only covers a small part of the face like conventional respiratory masks, whose fit is constantly being corrected, which leads to additional facial contact. ProtectMe is elastic and fits perfectly - One-Size-Fits-All.
Wash instead of throwing away. Albstoffe stands for sustainability - even for functional textiles. The ProtectMe loop never loses its antimicrobial effect, as the silver ions are firmly anchored in the fibre. ProtectMe is easy to care for. Wash as often as you like at 90°C.
ProtectMe-Kids-Loops are manufactured using the clean-cut (or laser-cut) method. This technique is otherwise used for innovative underwear without bulky and annoying hem seams and edges. The elastic and super-soft ProtectMe-Loop fabric has been specially designed by our textile engineers for this technique to be run-resistant and non-rolling.
The colourful prints are highly colourfast, soft and washable at 60°-90°.
Important: The ProtectMe face mask does not correspond to the FFP-2/FFP-3 particle filtering half masks. ProtectME has two main benefits: Reduction of droplet distribution during talking/speaking/coughing and reduction of smear infections by "touching the face less". ProtectMe is not personal protective equipment (PPE) and is not a medical device.
The ProtectMe KIDS face mask especially for children:
- Practical, stylish and suitable for everyday use, this face mask is specially designed for children
- pretty, child-friendly designs - this is how protection masks are fun
- perfect for starting school - highest wearing comfort - effortless breathing - super comfortable due to microfibre
- manufactured WITHOUT disturbing seams and edges using the CLEAN-CUT (LASER CUT) process
- reduces the distribution of droplets that occur when speaking, coughing and sneezing
- reduces smear infections due to frequent "mouth and nose grasping“
- practical loop, which can be used universally as a comfortable multifunctional cloth One-Size-Fits-All
- consists of the high-tech fibre Trevira-Bioactive 95% and elastane 5% This inhibits bacterial
- growth and odour development. Ökotex 100 product class 1 (baby, toddlers)
- It is washable at 95 °C
- 100% Made in Germany - from the fibre to the finished part
- hygienic product and therefore excluded from exchange
- not a medical device, not medically tested and not certified no personal protective equipment (PPE) - Albstoffe does not assume any product liability
- System-critical equipment is supplied with priority
- For larger quantities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
fibre/yarn contains a biocidal product. "Silver sodium zirconium hydrogenphosphate - CAS-# 265647-11-8" is contained in the fibre polymer = counteracts the colonisation and notation of microorganisms and the development of odours.